EXERCISE TO BURN YOUR BELLY FAT
Crop top is one of the latest trends going on now a days. I love wearing it and so does you. But your belly fat may be bothering to some of you, Right? So I came up with 5 exercise that will help you, burning your belly fat.
1. Abdominal Situps.
- Lie on your back on the floor. Rollup towel or any cloth and slip it underneath your lower back.
- Lie your feet on floor with your knees bending about 90 degree.
- Place your hands on your opposite shoulders
- Start lifting your head first followed by your shoulder resulting full sit up position.
- Hold this position for 2 to 3 seconds and slowly come back to your initial position.
2. Abdominal Crunches.
- Lie on your back with your knees bend and feet on the floor.
- Place your hands on your opposite soldiers.
- Use your tummy muscles to raise your shoulders up.
3. Leg Raises
- Lie on you back with your hands by your side.
- Inhale and raise your legs as high as you can.
- Exhale while returning to initial position.
- Place your elbows and fists flat to the floor.
- Curl your toes and try to raise your body upward.
- Hold that for few seconds on return to initial position.
- Do early morning workout before breakfast.
- Drink lot of water everyday.
- Avoid eating too much at a time, instead eat little little at specific interval of time.
- Perform mentioned exercise twice a day (set of 10 each).
- Have some patience, it will take some time to loose fat, so don’t give up.
- Don’t control your diet
- Eat healthy food instead of junk food.
- Eat fruits regularly.