EXERCISE TO BURN YOUR BELLY FAT
Crop top is one of the latest trends going on now a days. I love wearing it and so does you. But your belly fat may be bothering to some of you, Right? So I came up with 5 exercise that will help you, burning your belly fat.
1. Abdominal Situps.
- Lie on your back on the floor. Rollup towel or any cloth and slip it underneath your lower back.
- Lie your feet on floor with your knees bending about 90 degree.
- Place your hands on your opposite shoulders.
- Start lifting your head first followed by your shoulder resulting full sit up position.
- Hold this position for 2 to 3 seconds and slowly come back to your initial position.
2. Abdominal Crunches.
- Lie on your back with your knees bend and feet on the floor.
- Place your hands on your opposite soldiers.
- Use your tummy muscles to raise your shoulders up.
3. Leg Raises
- Lie on you back with your hands by your side.
- Inhale and raise your legs as high as you can.
- Exhale while returning to initial position.
Place your elbows and fists flat to the floor.
Curl your toes and try to raise your body upward.
Hold that for few seconds on return to initial position.
- Do early morning workout before breakfast.
- Drink lot of water everyday.
- Avoid eating too much at a time, instead eat little little at specific interval of time.
- Perform mentioned exercise twice a day (set of 10 each).
- Have some patience, it will take some time to loose fat, so don’t give up.
- Don’t control your diet
- Eat healthy food instead of junk food.
- Eat fruits regularly.